The Economist writes: A Man’s Guide to a Woman’s Wardrobe
For me it gave me a few things to think about:
- Fashion is the language of the tribe (some are leaders, some are followers, some are wanna-be’s and some don’t speak the language).
- “membership” does not cost a fee, but is a way of thinking & doing.
- Fashion is (for many, especially women) a way to escape the daily rut of life – and to state where one is “on the ladder” (not for anything else than the internal satisfaction).
- Fashion, in most women, will (thus) not be for the man, at least not primarily.
- Even lingerie is first for the women to feel in control and to set the mood – and only secondary in response to the wishes/needs of the man.
Open for discussion…